God, You are my world

Posted by Jonathan Trentham

God, You are my world.

You are a rising sun.
You bring me a new hope in you.
You offer me the opportunity to become something amazing.
You warm me with your sight;
and give me the chance to start anew.

You are a cool breeze.
You refresh my very being.
You renew my body and soul.
You clear my mind;
and cause me to rejoice.

You are a strong foundation.
You allow me to become more than what I am.
You lift me up to show yourself to others.
You keep me true to who I am;
and never let me fall.

You are a mighty ocean.
You go deeper than I can fathom.
You run broader than I have ever reached.
You are more powerful than all of man combined;
and yet withhold your wrath from upon us.

You are a shining light.
You comfort me when I am scared.
You expose the unknown in me both good and bad.
You guide my feet;
and welcome me home.

You are a great forest.
You supply me when I build.
You bring me shade when I get weary.
You color the my land during fall season;
and create new life in me from old.

0 comments: